Thursday, September 13, 2012

Recovery week 6: Need prayers

Hello friend.

I hope you are all fine.

I was doing great, improving in my recovery. But since last week, I have a headache and a pain in my right ear. Drs are confused with those symptoms. They think about a recurrence of the tumor in my throat plus I have been having a hard time swallowing lately. Of course they just want to be safe they are not sure, the pain might also be caused by the scar tissue in my throat pressuring all muscles around it. It's hard to tell. A look of my Throat by the ENT today didn't show any changes but he thinks it's better to do a scan.

I will have a MRI tomorrow morning ( Friday, Sept 14,2012) and an endoscopy scheduled for 09.28.2012.In case of recurrence I'll go back to treatment immediately. Let's hope it's not the case here.

I didn't sleep for the past few days thinking about a brain tumor. I have a very bad ache. But the ENT Dr this morning don't think there is something in my brain. Yes! It hurts a lot specially at night, but he is sure it's all related to my ear, which is related to my throat. I got more pain killers and antibiotics in case of infection in my ear so I hope for a better sleep tonight.

I've tried my best not to be sick in my mind throughout my treatment. But the recovery it's so stressful. There is something new everyday. Sometimes I feel like I'm giving up. I've never been so tired in my life before. But I still have my faith and I know God loves me. I hope to hang onto it.

I think it's been a long time since January 2012. Anyone in my position would show signs of tiredness by now. I need you. Please help me here, have me in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks.

Love,
Aisha


Stay blessed and thank you all for your love and prayers...
Aisha


No comments:

Post a Comment