Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recovery week 5

Another week ...

I don't remember much of this week. I have been very busy with my family. Thank God for that.

I met Dr Salem on Friday and she thinks the pain in my right ear is related to the scar tissues in my throat.  She advices to use hot and cold patches around the neck. Let's see what comes out of it.
The pain in my throat is basically at the same level. I use pain killer and I'm able to eat liquid food. Because it takes me an hour to eat, I use my feeding tube for breakfast and lunch then I eat by mouth for dinner when I have more time.
I still have my spittoon every where ...
The scar from the burn on my neck is almost gone. People barely notice it.

My mood is great and that's what matters the most I think.


Stay blessed and thank you all for your love and prayers... 
Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment