Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Meeting with the radiation team

After meeting Dr O'connor on Monday 21st, she arranged a meeting with Dr Salem the next day at 12noon.

I showed up around 12.07pm. Nonetheless I was welcomed and offered a lovely pink gown. As soon as I joined the team in the Xray room, I don't know what came into me. I was in panic, screaming, crying... The idea of a mask welded on my face, made me loose it all. Dr Salem was nice, helped me cool down and sent me home.

I felt bad and offered to come back in the afternoon. Like they say "keep moving, a bend in the road is NOT the end of the road, unless you fail to turn." Thank God there was an open after 4pm and they agreed to have me back.

Got there on time. I was much calmer when. They could set the machine for my treatment plan. HURRAY!

Rendez -vous on Mai 23 at 1.45pm for the beginning of happiness or madness.

Let's see.!

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord;
--Jeremiah 30:17


Stay blessed and thank you all for your love and prayers...
Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment