Friday, July 13, 2012

Slowly but surely!

It's been a while. Two weeks ago, I suffered some burns on the skin of my neck. Dr Salem had to stop my treatment for a week for the burns to heal. It felt so good during the break. I wasn't tired. I could finish an ice cream. I didn't loose my voice, I had a taste of normal life again. It seems like forever and I miss taking care of my kids properly. Most of all I can't wait to have a normal meal through my mouth.Thank God my skin also healed during that week. I resume the treatment on Monday, July 9. During my weekly check up with Dr Salem on Thursday, July 12, she announced that I finally hit the single digit, 9 more treatments to go. I'm happy to know that I'm getting there. In 2 weeks I will take another road of recovery. I'm sure that by the grace of God and with all your love I will be just fine.

Stay blessed and thank you all for your love and prayers...
Aisha

No comments:

Post a Comment